View your customers' complete information stored in Freshsales without moving out of Freshdesk. Install this app to enable highly synergetic workflows between your sales and customer support teams.
Below are the key features of this integration:
In Freshdesk, agents can perform the following:
* Supports reps at Freshdesk can view the Freshsales' leads, contacts, deals(recent 5 deals), and accounts that are linked
to the customer who has raised a ticket.
* Freshsales info will be shown at ticket detail and contact detail pages of Freshdesk helping agents to provide contextual support.
* Create a freshsales lead/contact directly from freshdesk.
In order to install the Freshsales app in Freshdesk, you will need your Freshsales API Key:
1. Login to Freshsales, click on your profile in the top right.
2. Select "Profile Settings".
3. Select the API settings tab in the profile settings page. You'll find your API Key in the API settings tab, copy it to your clipboard.
1. Login to your Freshdesk account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin→ Helpdesk Productivity → Apps → Get More Apps.
3. Select Freshsales under CRM category and click Install.
4. Enter your Freshsales credentials.
5. Enter the username and API key, then click Update and the Freshsales app for Freshdesk will be installed.
6. In Freshdesk, go to Freshsales settings page, select the Contact, Lead, Deal and Account fields that you want to be displayed in
7. You can select up to 10 fields each for Contact, Lead, Deal and Account. By default, only Full Name is displayed.
For information on app configuration and usage, follow the link below: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/219923-the-freshsales-app-for-freshdesk